Nowadays DevOps engineers are in great demand in the IT industry. Companies are looking for developers who can both develop and deploy the applications.
The average salary of a DevOps engineer is about $140,000 per year in Silicon Valley area which is 20% higher than the salary of a software engineer. Master DevOps Skills means you will be staying ahead in the competitive job market!
Why choosing this course?
This course is very hands-on, James has put lots effort to provide you with not only the theory but also real-life examples of implementing continuous integration pipeline that you can try out on your own laptop.
James has uploaded all the source code to Github and you will be able to follow along with either windows, MAC OS or Linux. In the end of this course, James is confident that you will gain in-depth knowledge about Jenkins and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.