Data Science Training in Marathahalli Bangalore
INTRODUCTION TO DATA SCIENCE
Fundamentals of Math and Probability
INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS
- Basic understanding of linear algebra, Matrices, vectors
- Addition and Multiplication of matrices
- Fundamentals of Probability
- Probability distributed function and cumulative distributed function
- Conditional Probability
- Class Hand-on – Problem solving using R for vector manipulation Problem solving for probability assignments
- Describe or summaries a set of data Measure of central tendency and measure of dispersion.
- The mean, median, mode, Standard deviation, Variance, Range, kurtosis and skewness.
- Histograms, Bar chart, Box plot
- Class Hands-on- 5 Point summary Box Plot, Histogram and Bar Chart Exploratory analytics R Methods
- What is inferential statistics Different types of Sampling techniques Central Limit Theorem
- Univariate & Bivariate Analysis
- Least Square Regression
- Normal Distribution
- Binomial Distribution & Quincunx
- Point estimate and Interval estimate
- Creating confidence interval for population parameter Characteristics of Z- distribution and T-Distribution Basics of Hypothesis Testing
- Bias & Variance trade-offs
- Type of test and rejection region
- Type of errors in Hypothesis resting, Type-l error and Type-ll errors
- P-Value and Z-Score Method
- T-Test, Analysis of variance(ANOVA) and Analysis of Co variance(ANCOVA)
- Regression analysis in ANOVA
- Problem solving for C.L.T Problem solving Hypothesis Testing Problem solving for T-test, Z-score test
- Case study and model run for ANOVA, ANCOVA
Introduction to Machine Learning
UNDERSTANDING AND IMPLEMENTING MACHINE LEARNING
- Introduction to Logistic Regression
- Binary Logistic Regression
- Multinomial Logistic Regression
- Introduce the notion of classification Cost function for logistic regressio
- Application of logistic regression to multi-class classification.
- Confusion Matrix, Odd's Ratio and ROC Curve Advantages and Disadvantages of Logistic Regression
- AIC & BIC
- Decision Tree – C4.5, CART, CHAID
- How to build decision tree? Understanding CART Model Classification Rules
- Overfitting Problem Stopping Criteria And Pruning
- Gini Index
- Informations Gain
- How to find final size of Trees? Model A decision Tree.
- Random Forests and Support Vector Machines Interpretation of Model Outputs
- Case Study – 1 Business Case Study for Kart Model
R Basics, background
PART C – R PROGRAMMING
Getting familiar with basics
The R Programming Language- Data Types
- Creating data objects from the keyword. How to make different type of data objects. Types of data structures in R
- Arrays And Lists- Create Access the elements Vectors – Create Vectors, Vectorized Operations, Power of Vectorized Operations Matrices- Building the first matrices, Matrix Operations, Sub setting, visualizing subset Data Frames- create and filter data frames, Building And Merging data frames.
Functions And Importing data into R
- Function Overview – Naming Guidelines Arguments Matching, Function with Multiple Arguments
- Additional Arguments using Ellipsis, Lazy Evaluation Multiple Return Values
- Function as Objects, Anonymous Functions Importing and exporting Data into R- importing from files like excel, csv and Minitab.
- Import from URL and excel Files Import from database.
Data Descriptive Statistics, Tabulation, Distribution
Graphics in R – Types of graphics
R – Machine Learning Libraries/ Packages
- Installing python pandas
- Python Basics: Expressions, Data Types & Variables
- Working with Lists
- Working numPy arrays
- Working numPy arrays
- Reading and Writing Files
- Working with CSV and JSON Data
- Plotting with Matplotlib
- Scatter plot, Line plot, Bar charts, Box plot, Plotting with Pandas
- Working with Data Frames
- Aggregate functions using Pandas
- Data Processing, cleaning using Pandas
- Working with numPy , sciPy Libraries
- Dictionaries and Structuring Data
- Manipulating Strings
- Pattern Matching with Regular Expressions
- Frequency distributions
- Missing Values
- Feature Engineering
Python ML Libraries – Introduction
Real Time Project
Resume Preparation Tips
Interview Guidance and Support
Job Support and Placement Assistance
Data Science Training in Marathahalli | Data Science Training in Bangalore
What is Data Science?
Eminent IT is the best Institute to learn Data science course in Marathahalli Bangalore. Data Science is a multi-disciplinary field that uses data, algorithms, and scientific methods. To obtain insights from both unstructured and structured real-time data.
Data Science Course in Bangalore
According to Harvard Business Review called it “Coolest job of the 21st Century”. making it one of the sought after position in IT field around the world.
It is important for any new business to gain the insights both large and small. Based on user preference and choices, making sense of this huge data is a complex and time-consuming task. With help of data science powered by AI and ML, this process is simplified to give the results that are accurate and scalable for real-time insights.
Data Science Course Description :
Everyone loves to dream of a bright future, but dreaming alone will not make your future bright. Preparing for it is the only way to make sure your reality matches up with your expectations. But then, how do you which field is going to make your future brighter. which field is a buzzword that would last only for a few years. Any course that will show the diversity in solving a wide number of problems. Optimizing the current problems in the industry is the one which would be your best bet for your future.
Our data science course which is carefully crafted by our experts who have over two decades of hands-on industry experience on projects from around the world.
Eminent’s data science course in Bangalore, Marathahalli offers you the best Data Science classes with hands-on experience in real-time data and projects to make sure you have a competitive edge over everyone in the field.
Data Science Course Objectives :
The objective is to provide in-depth knowledge in all branches of data science and give them not only the theory of the subject matter but also industry level insights and experience. To help the students know how the 360-degree level understanding that only comes while working on the real time problems and real-time projects.
Data Science Course designed is For whom?
Designed for passionate individuals who wish to be the part of the future that is bright and exciting with endless opportunities and possibilities in any part of the connected world.
Why learn data science course
Eminent It is the Best Data Science Institute in Bangalore Marathahalli that offers good course support for the candidates throughout the course.
Data Science Course in Bangalore
In a world where data is being generated by users at an exponential pace, it is always an added advantage to know how to understand and use the data to suit the needs of everyday consumers. Knowing what data is useful at which scenario is always been an added advantage in any career but it is a critical skill for any individual who looks forward to having an amazing career in tech of the future.
Data Science Future prospects
According to a recent Economics Times article, the recent fast adaptation of Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning most companies are facing an acute shortage of Data Scientists and Developers in the field. While most of the core programming and IT jobs are seeing no rise or worse yet stagnating. The Data Science field is booming with innumerable opportunities in both India and around the world.
On an average, a junior Data Scientist starts with a salary of Rs.620,500 per year. It’s not just a financial goldmine, but working in Data Science will give you an amazing window. To the top projects and professionals from the experts around the world.
We teach you a wide variety of courses including data modelling, machine learning algorithms like K-Means Clustering and Naïve Bayes. You will deploy predictive analytics, R connection with Hadoop, real-world case studies, projects, using predictive analytics for recommendation engine in e-commerce, movie streaming, market basket analysis and more.
Types of projects you will be working on
- Credit Card Loan Prediction.
- Market Basket Analysis.
- Customer Clustering based on their behaviour.
Eminent IT is the best place to learn the Best Data Science course in Bangalore.
Pre-requisites to learn the Data Science Course:
There are many Data Science Training Institutes in Bangalore that offer courses in Data science, but this Eminent IT gives the best training out of all existing institutes in Bangalore.
Except for the strong passion to learn and maybe curiosity to play with numbers. There are not many pre-requisites that are required to learn the data science.
So what are you waiting for, come to visit our office to learn more about the best data science training in Bangalore.
learn about NLP training in Bangalore.
- Lectures 128
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Weeks
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes