C#.Net Training in Marathahalli | C#.Net Training in Bangalore
Introduction/Overview of .Net
Visual C#.Net Language
Programming Using Visual C#.Net
- The start of the application
- C#.Net Program Design
- Variables and types
- Value types and reference types (CTS)
- Strings and arrays
- The Console class
- String formatting
- Statements and flows
- Programming Structures
- Command-line arguments
- VS.NET to Create C#.NET Apps
- C# 3.0/3.5 features – Implicit types , Extention Methods and more
Object Oriented Concepts (Basic)
- Classes & objects
- Abstract & override methods
- Creating and using your own classes l Data members and member methods l Instantiate an object
- This keyword
- Properties – Read Only Write Only…
- Build process using windows class library l Generate classes for other clients
- How to use classes as part of project
Object Oriented Concepts (Advanced)
- Accessibility levels, specifiers
- Method overloading
- Class (static) variables & methods
- Object destruction
- ‘ref’ and ‘out’ parameters
- Constant values
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- The root of all classes
- Creating derived classes
- Method overriding and hiding
- Polymorphism and virtual functions
- Casting objects
- Abstract classes
- Sealed classes
- Static classes
Object Oriented Concepts (Implementation Oriented)
.Net Framework [Advanced]
Introduction To Windows Forms – I
Windows Forms – II
Data Sources And .Net Data Providers
Accessing Data In The Connected Environment
Accessing Data In Disconnected Environment
Sorting, Searching And Filtering
Live Case Study and Implementation Of ADO.NET in N-Tier
- Client Server BasicsClient Server Basics
- N-Tier – Classical and New
- N-Tier importance w.r.t other .Net technologies
- Build User Interface Layer – importance
- Business Layer in N-Tier – advantages & disadvantages
- Data Access Layer – Generic/Specific Advantages
- N-Tier DataBase Application
- SQLHelper, CodeSmith etc tools awareness
What is .NET?
.NET is a software package framework developed by Microsoft that runs totally on Windows. It includes an oversized class library named Framework Class Library(FCL) and provides language interoperability(each language will use code written in different languages) across many programming languages.
Why to study.NET?
Whether you are operating in C#, F#, or Visual Basic, your code can run natively on any compatible OS. Different .NET implementations handle the work for you:
.NET Core could be a cross-platform .NET implementation for websites, servers, and console apps on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
.NET Framework supports websites, services, desktop apps, and alot of on Windows.
Xamarin/Mono could be a .NET implementation for running apps on all the most important mobile operating systems
About the course
Eminent’s .NET course in Bangalore, Marathahalli offers you the most effective NLP/NLU categories with active expertise in period of time knowledge and projects to make sure you’ve got a competitive edge over everybody in the field.
Eminent’s .NET course can train you to make solutions for personal pc servers, mobile phones & embedded devices. The course ismapped to international certifications, and offers the most recent technologies in ASP .NET for net application development.
An introductory data on programming languages are going to be a bonus however any person who is interested to start out their career in .NET are going to be adequate.
On successfully finishing the Eminent .NET course, you’ll be able to be a part of top national & international IT firms as:
.NET net & Enterprise Application Developer
Web Application Developer
ASP.NET MVC Developer
.NET web Application Engineer Video language
interoperability(each language will use code written in different
languages) across many programming languages.
C#.Net Training Course Content Objective
- Learn the fundamentals of C# programming in Visual Studio.
- Using .Net Framework
- Working with variables, data types
- Work with standard programming skills
- Exception Handling in C#
- Object oriented programming in C#
- Object oriented techniques
- Working with Arrays
- Create Generic classes and methods.
- Collections in C#
- Generate and test your own classes using the Class Designer and Object Test Bench tools.
- Use delegate types to provide flexibility and type safety.
- Use anonymous types, lambda expressions, extension methods, object initializers, and implicit type
- Lectures 156
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes